Photo Book Independent 2016 judging, 2016 copyright Douglas Stockdale
Submissions are now being accepted. Important; the deadline for the 2017 Photobook Competition is March 15, 2017. Entries must be received (in hand) no later than April 1, 2017 for judging. The clock is ticking!
- Full out form here including uploading a JPEG file of your book cover(s)
- Pay Submission Fee
- Mail one copy of each book submitted to the following address:
Fabrik Media/Photobook 2017
269 S. Beverly Drive, #1234
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
The submission fees are as follows:
- $25 for 1 book
- $35 for 2 books
- $45 for 3 books
As was last year, those juried-in will be featured at PHOTOBOOK INDEPENDENT FAIR, April 21-23, 2017 as a part of Photo Independent: Six (6) photobooks (3 self-published + 3 from publishers) will be chosen as Best in Show and will be honored at the Fair and Festival. Winners will also each receive a Think Tank bag. Additionally, the winning Photobook photographers and publishers will have the option of sending additional books to have for sale at the fair. Winners do not need to be present at the Fair for the selling of their publication(s).
I am again to honored to be among the 2017 PhotoBook Competition Jurors, who are:
- Rudi Bianchi, Photo Collector
- Marissa Caichiolo, Curator and Executive Director, Building Bridges Art Exchange
- Chris Davies, Publisher, Fabrik Magazine
- Kio Griffith, Artist; Designer; Writer; Curator
- Sarah Lee, Curator
- Kirk Pederson, Publisher, Zero+ Publishing
- Douglas Stockdale, Photographer, Author/Book Artist, Photobook Reviewer, Curator
Below is a photograph of this team in action during the 2016 judging. So check it out!
& best of luck!